The foundations of Brilbook are based on robust enterprise-grade security, privacy, and data compliance. The platform has been developed with a security-first design approach.
Geographically dispersed datacenters with key industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and NIST SP 800-53, for security and reliability.
- Application, APIs and Database hosted in enterprise-grade Azure, Amazon or Google datacenters.
- Complies with key industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and NIST SP 800-53.
- 24 x 7 monitoring by experienced staff.
- International and industry-specific compliance standards, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1, and SOC 2.
Next-generation firewall (NGFW), intrusion prevention system (IPS), and secure web gateway (SWG) ensure all network traffic are secured in addition to the SSL encryption.
- Data encrypted in transit using 256 bit SSL.
- Upgraded hardware and software firewall
- Monitoring of failed logins to restrict suspicious activity.
- Dedicated network monitoring team with advanced network monitoring tools.
- Ability to configure specific IP addresses to be allowed or restricted at network level.
Continued threat monitoring, analysis, prevention and upgradation of measures ensures best of protection for all Brilbook instances.
- Active intrusion detection and prevention.
- Continued monitoring and DDOS prevention.
- Files and data are scanned for malware & spam protection.
- Dedicated team for threat management, prevention and continued upgradation.
- Ability to configure specific IP addresses to be allowed or restricted at application level.
The Brilbook database is also designed with a security-first approach and enforces user access control at the row & column level.
- Database on secured SOC 3 certified infrastruture
- Database encrypted with TDE (Transparent Data Encryption)
- Key-based encryption for backups and stored in secured SOC 3 certified datacenter.
- Seperate space for data of each Brilbook instance preventing any cross data access.
- Data is retained only for the duration of the active licensed service.
In addition to capability of authenticating users with Microsoft, Google & other accounts and with Multi-factor authentication, Brilbook boasts of a comprehensive security model.
- All Brilbook modules are secured by design.
- Latest OWASP and security stanbdards implemented.
- Robust login process with multi-factor authentication.
- Role Base Access Control with field-level security.