ERP for Manufacturing
A end-to-end ERP specifically designed for Indian Manufacturing businesses. From top-floor to shop-floor track everything from CRM, inventory, purchase and production planning to job costing, scheduling, and accounting.Contact Us
Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise CRM with custom extended features for custom manufacturing.
- Track Certification Requests, Tender Registrations, Site Visits, etc. using Campaigns & Activities
- Approval for overall Campaign budget costs and individual campaign activities.
- Track Purchase Requisitions & Outsource Orders directly from campaign activities.
- Auto-calculation of Weight-based & Process-based cost on Quote.
- Configurable taxation & HSN Codes.
- Divide and track Orders in Order Batches.
- Track enquiries & complaints as Cases.
- Set Contracts, Terms & Entitlements as per contractual terms.
- Set SLAs and track case activities to completion.
Inventory & Procurement
Integrated warehouse and inventory management with multiple sites & warehouses.
- Create & maintain entire Warehouse layout with inventory and operation locations.
- Set auto-replenishment for items.
- Multi-site and multi-warehouse capabilities.
- Flexibility in stock-keeping with overall area/dimensions or dimensions per unit.
- Configurable LIFO & FIFO modes for inventory consumption.
- Ability to procure raw materials based on weight and consume in various units in BOMs.
- Material Weight based Purchase Orders and arrivals.
- Auto and manual purchase requisitions for products, materials or services with costing & approval.
- End-to-end RFQ process with scoring and selection.
- Auto and manual Vendor ratings.
- Weight based raw-material procurement.
Production & Quality
Schedule & Manage your Production, ensure quality & process non-conformance.
- Setup resources for personnel, machines & vendors with availabilities.
- Group resources by capabilities.
- Link resources to production operations.
- Multiple routes for products or components, configurable to specific quantities or production dates.
- Auto or manual approval for designs, BOM deviations or component deviations.
- Flexibility to amend quantity during production and request additional raw materials as needed.
- In-house and outsourced quality processes with detailed tracking & scoring per tests and configurable triggers to quality checks.
- Logging, approving and e2e execution of non-conformance.
- Quick quality checks for Arrivals, Production Operations and Post-production.
Resource Management & Accounting
A complete HCM solution and a end-to-end accounting & finance suite.
- All features from Recruitment & on-boarding to exit and off-boarding.
- HR data is tightly integrated with the system’s users and their activities.
- For production businesses it provides a complete 360-degree view of all processes, tasks, milestones, incidents, etc. that the personnel has been involved in.
- Structure completely aligned with Tally and provides integration or export/import with Tally.
- Configurable posting of transactions auto posts credit and debits to necessary groups.
- Auditors can have separate login and view necessary data in real-time.
- Set budgets and approvals on various different cost centers.
- Configurable financial goals and notifications.
- Track risks & funding.
- Comprehensive reports & analytics.
Ensuring your success through our proven adoption process..
At this first stage of the process we go-through the adoption process with you and help you identify key team members who could own adoption across your teams / business units
02. Fit-Gap Analysis
Using our proven templates we help you quickly perform fit gap analysis to list all critical configurations & customizations required in Brilbook for your business
This is where we define a plan specifically for you based on the fit gap analysis. Our motto here is to keep it simple, quick and affordable to you. We assign a dedicated team to ensure success.
We configure / customise the Brilbook ETO ERP as per your needs and enable you to perform end-to-end execution cycles across your teams.
We use our ERP-specific data formats to quickly gather both configuration and transactional data from all your teams. A dedicated consultant works with your teams to gather, transform, import and verify data.
We assign a dedicated consultant to continually provide demos & training through the entire adoption process and help each of your teams to gain hands-on experience of the system for go-live.